Address: 3rd Floor, Rainbow Building, 19/5 str., Van Quan Urban Area, Ha Dong, Ha Noi
Job Description Detail
– Look after students
– Explain to students anything they don’t understand if requested by the teacher.
– Be in class for the duration of the class and report to CSO if there are any issues.
– Help teachers with registers / take attendance.
– Help demonstrate activities as directed by the teacher.
– Assist in monitoring students’ work and ability to follow instructions.
– Assist the teacher with classroom discipline, assessing students, clarifying instructions and marking homework.
– Other classroom duties given by Teacher(s).
– Encourage students to speak only English and speak only English unless directed to do otherwise by teacher.
Required Experience/Skills Detail
– Vietnamese national
– University student (the first year to the third year)
– Passion and interest in Teaching & Education
– Good communication skills (both English and Vietnamese)
– Customer-oriented, friendly, patient, proactive and highly organized
Please send your application by email directly to:
– Ms Oanh: EFL Support Officer
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0473036669
** Preferred language for received applications: English